Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

A little salute


To all the people whom I have shared a good conversation–the friends and even random stranger I have met, I thank you for those moments you have given me. Never will I forget the buzzing feeling and the rush of a connection with another soul, the understanding that binds us, the passion for life that we can relate to.
One of the most precious things in life for me is sitting across a dear friend and just spending time talking and listening, debating and agreeing with what life throws at us.
People who understand us and have many qualities similar to us can be regarded as soul mates regardless of how different their backgrounds, experiences or lifestyles are. When you’re both passionate artists and are involved in culture of some kind you will connect through the enthusiasm and appreciation you share.
I so very much treasure those precious times in my life and so this is an ode to all my past beautiful-spirited conversationalists and here is a toast to the ones I will be so lucky to encounter in the future.
In my heart I hug you all.

Suz
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment